I think I should sleep early today. I've been sleeping late, and forcing myself to get out bed every morning for the past two days. Well, it's a good thing when you have nothing to do, but when you have tonnes to do and commit to, well, it isn't a good thing.
Come tomorrow, it will be two weeks since I left home. And how am I getting on so far? Two words. Absolutely great! Seriously. I'm getting more and more comfortable with this place as time goes on, and I'm really enjoying myself here, and for whatever reason, I don't miss home at all. Not one bit. But let's see what its like in a couple of weeks time.
In the mean time, off I go singing my favorite songs into the night again! lalalalala =D \m/
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment