First up, I got to play with this. A smoke wind tunnel. We were running experiments to determine the relationship between the airfoil angle of attack and the stagnation point.
But me being me, when I had the controls, I did this. =)
I turned the airfoil all the way up just for laughs. But instead, the whole class got into a serious discussion about stalling properties, and back pressure. If you were at Fridays listening to my half drunk speech about aircraft stalls, you would know what I'm talking about. But to keep it simple, if your wing is at this angle, you are going to fall out of the sky like a rock.
Then, later on in the night, I attended a concert:
It was an amazing concert. I got to see two of my favorite bands live in action, and they were awesome.




No comments:
Post a Comment