Friday, December 22, 2006

My Walk


I may not be able to find all the keys that unlock all the doors. But I will try. Slowly, a pace at a time, I will try. Even if I don't find them all, I would accept my fate for the journey alone was and still is one that has been a great source of amusement, pride, excitement, unprovoked smiles, dream filled days and sleepless nights. Sure to stick to my temple of eternal memories for as along as the air in me flows like a wave in the vast ocean. Fast but invisible to the eye. And maybe, just maybe, my guardian will will be kind enough to allow me to keep those memories even after the streams of my blood has ceased to flow, the pulse in me just a faint sound in the background of 6 feet holes and even after my eyes have turned to dust. For these have been my breakfast lunch and dinner for what has seemed to be an eternity of....... For this has been my walk since......

No comments: