Thursday, April 10, 2008
8 Days More
My finals is next week, and here I am sitting half brain dead in front of this laptop not knowing what to do or what to say. Eventhough I know that I should be studying, somehow, I just don't feel like doing so. Its as if I no longer have any drive in me to study. Yes I know that I've got a decent coursework result, enough to get me an A but somehow I just don't feel like taking that extra mile. I need to wake up and start moving. I only have 8 days more till I sit for my last exam in this country. Eventhough I have been through periods like these before, somehow this feels a little more serious than the others. With that said, I think I need to step outside and take in a good breath of fresh air and rid myself of this 20th century marvel before it destroys me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment