Tagged by Jon
rules:
1. name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.
2. don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people.
3. randomly list the names. no cheating!
the 5 people:
1. Chen Yee Leong
2. Christina How
3. Chatichai Chong
4. Sara Mak
5. Shaun Lai
questions:
1. how did you meet 1?
We met at primary school but we have been neighbours for our whole lives.
2. on a scale of 1 -10 how would you rate your friendship with 1?
Definitely a 9.
3. how long have you known 4?
About 3 years.
4. how do you know number 3?
I met him when we were in the same Moral class back when we were 13.
5. wheres 5?
At his home I guess.
6. a fact about number 1?
He is Yee Leong. Need I say more?
7. who is 4 going out with?
I don't know.
8. what does 1 do for a living?
He works at his dad's office but he will be going to IMU soon.
9. would you live with number 3?
For sure. He is an awesome dude with a great sense of humor!
10. what do you like about number 2?
Her personality.
11. do you miss number 5?
Quite a bit. I haven't seen him in a while.
12. would you make out with number 4?
Can I skip this?
13. what's your opinion of number 2?
I think she's a nice person, a good friend and pretty one as well.
14. what's your favorite memory with number 5?
I'm not drunk!
15. what would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Nothing I guess. If it happens, it happens. Who am I to say or do anything?
16. ever had a long conversation with 5?
I think so.
17. have you ever slept at 2's house?
Yes. But only once, because I got locked out.
18. do you hang out with 3 a lot?
Before he went to Russia, yes.
19. who have you known the longest?
Number 1. 15 years?
20. how often do you talk to 1?
It used to be very often but quite infrequent these days.
21. what about 2?
Sometimes.
22. have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
He's a great dude and a great friend. A brother maybe?
23. would you go out for a date with 5?
Are you kidding me? The last time I checke, I was perfectly straight.
24. do you dream about 2?
A couple of times in the past. But so have I about the rest.
25. what did no 4 did to you that you can never forget?
She helped bring her crew for Music Fest and it definitely rocked!
26. what have you done for 1 that the person never forget?
Now that would be a secret.
27.what's 3 hobby?
Medicine?
28. tag 5 people
Those whom I've mentioned here.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment