Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tagged

Rachel, as I promised.

You have to type the 1st thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these things.You can’t think and go back and change your answers.

1. Beer: Vijay Mallya
2. McDonald's: Killer Food
3. Relationships: It is everything. No relationships equals to no existence.
4. Purple: Oprah Winfrey
5. Power Rangers: Red Ranger
6. Weed: Kurt Cobain
7. Steroids: Idiots
8. Cartoons: Dexter
9. The President: Barack Hussien Obama


I..

1)...am obsessed with: Getting the perfect sunset shot.
2)...can't live without: The basic needs for survival.
3)...am proud of: My accomplishments and all the people that I have with me.
4)...really need to: Start expressing myself and feel less guilty about it.5)...don't get why: Sometimes we have to wait for the best things.
6)...relax by: Doing something that I enjoy.
7)...am excited about: Getting my Pentax. Jon's dad should be here soon.

My..
1)...fridge usually contains: Food and drinks.
2)...teenage years were: the years I learned alot and found some of my biggest passions.
3)...family is: my family?
4)...biggest regret: Being indecisive at times.
5)...friends don't understand why: I'm obsessed with things that I enjoy and would go all out of my way to do things for others.
6)...attitude to exercise: Indifferent.


8 random facts about myself

1. I dislike cluttered spaces.
2. I don't like 9-5 jobs.
3. I'm not a traditionalist and I don't share most of the views that my parents expect me to have.
4. I live life the way I want and not according to what others tell me to.
5. I've always wanted to bring water and basic amenities such as schools, job opportunities and hospitals to Africa and to other impoverished parts of the world.
6. I don't really enjoy the typical corporate atmosphere. I'm more of the Richard Branson type.
7. I enjoy travelling
8. I don't usually have first impressions.


1. who is your all time inspiration?
Anybody who has tried and defeated great odds to become successful or to do what they have always dreamed of doing. They don't have to win but it's the trying that inspires me and to me it speaks volumes.

2. have you had a crush on me?
Who's me?

3. if you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you and why?
3 wouldn't be enough. I need more.

4. place that you wanna go to the most?
Europe. But I enjoy travelling the world and its one of my dreams that I get to travel the world.

5. if you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a genie who will grant me as many wishes as I want.

6. do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Scientifically, it should happen.

7. what are you afraid to lose the most now?
Everything that I have.

8. if you win $1, what would you do?
Keep it. Or give it to someone who happened to be one buck short on that day.

9. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him or her?
Why not?

10. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's intelligent, punches above her weight and entertaining (she can never stop talking).

11. what are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
To be the same as my other half. Otherwise, I would be deformed. I don't enjoy having one leg longer than the other.

12. which type of person do you hate the most?
I don't hate people. I just don't fancy them. I don't fancy people who think that they know everything and everybody should bow down to them even when they are ignorant at best.

13. highlight of the week?
I am no longer a student at INTI.

14. if you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or keep quiet?
I respect people who speak their minds. But sometimes, I also value silence.

15. what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Many things are important to me. My friends, health, my future. So many things.

16. are you a shopaholic?
Not really. I only go shopping if I have something in mind.

17. what's on your mind right now?
I don't know. But I am thinking about what to do after this.

18. if you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I don't know.

19. what's the last shocking thing that you seen or heard?
Magma group pulled out of a bid to take over Super Aguri.

20. what's bothering you lately?
Not knowing what to do.

I tag......
Anyone free enough to do this.

No comments: