This morning I was doing a bit thinking and I kind of realized something. I've been there and experienced it many times before but I hardly seem to be any wiser at it and each time a question is posed, my answers are always the same. I don't know why but that's how it is.
But at least, on a more brighter note, if things go my way tomorrow, I wouldn't have to sacrifice my Tuesdays afterall. Plus I really did feel bad about getting a job that I didn't put much sweat into and hopefully, I wouldn't have to take it.
I took a slow drive with my mother's car today and it felt really good. Going down the freeway, smooth as water, that's how life should be. We should be able to have the liberty to sit back, relax and notice the finer things in life.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment