Friday, May 30, 2008

Troubled-Free

Hello again... It's me again, staring at the screen while my fingers tap the keyboard. Yet again, I've got so much to do and so much to say that I really don't know how to begin or where to end or even how to start. But hey, today was great. The day started with me being *this* close to believing that by mid afternoon, I would have been given a good firing by my boss and told to pack up and leave. I do admit that I've not been the sharpest tool in the tool box over the past few two weeks and that I have indeed made many mistakes while on the job. Some of them minor, while some of them rather major, which have resulted in a whole lot of paper wastage and wasted time. But today, I found out that I made a huge unforced error which resulted in a whole lot of wastage and perhaps some slight embarrassment for the otherwise impeccable secretarial company. But thankfully, I didn't get fired and all I got was a scary glance for less than a second and after that, it was all over and done with. But then again, you must know that I don't usually make many mistakes and the reason for the string of errors is that I've not been able to concentrate on anything over the past week or so and I will definitely admit to not having a great week and to not being in the best state of mind as I usually am in. Something which definitely must improve.

But thankfully, my day got a whole lot better after 5.30pm. We auditioned. Well, it wasn't really a major audition because there were only 3 bands there and to tell you the truth, all of us weren't at our sharpest. But what made it fun was that we all knew each other and we had a good time doing it. All I can hope for is that they would come up with a great event and that the proposal to come up with a mosh pit floor will come to fruition.

Tomorrow is a new day. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: