I realize that I haven't been writing alot lately. Well, not at least like how I used to in the past. And to tell you the truth, I actually enjoy writing a whole lot more. I think it gives a whole different perspective about an issue and sometimes into the mind of the person behind the words and I for one find that very interesting. I know that I haven't been making clever statements or actions recently and some of them even managing to cause a few pumped fists and I'll be the first one to admit to my mistake. And I know that I tend to get slightly nervous when I don't know what to expect from something and I know for sure that I didn't really make a good impression last night and secretly, I wished I had just got on with it and went for that ride anyways. But instead, I made someone else do my bidding for me. But I guess that after so long, I don't know where to start or how to end.
But anyways, I guess there isn't really anything much I can say about what has gone on for the past two weeks. Sure, there have been some very interesting moments, the latest being my little joyride with Jon, our interesting jamming session with our long lost member and my newound passion. But apart from that, I don't think that I have anything worth shouting about here. I have been doing some thinking though. I don't really know how to put them into words but I guess that even if I could, I wouldn't want to anyways.
So there you have it, a more reader friendly update from me.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment