Friday, August 22, 2008

7 AM Update

They are going away, I see them blowing past my window.
It's 7 am now and orientation will begin at around 10 at some ICI Hall. I don't know where that is though. But so far, its been good over here. I met a few more Malaysians yesterday and we spent some good time playing cards. But the good news is that Fay has now moved on and gone somewhere else but the bad news is that she is still active and probably wreaking havoc somewhere else which is not a good thing. Governor Charlie Crist has declared an emergency for the state and has requested for Federal aid to help rebuild the damaged parts of the state. But that's the easy part. What would be more difficult would be to rebuild the lives and homes that were damaged by the storm.

But on a completely different topic, I'm still waiting for my package to come from Malaysia. This includes all my CD's. I seriously cant wait to listen to the Kembali CD which David bought and who knows, I might be able to turn some American over here into fans of Malaysian music!

No comments: