Sunday, October 19, 2008

Space Center

Today, I went on a roadtrip, and I saw these!




(p.s. the flag is 21 stories high and the blue part of the flag is as big as a basketball court)

I've now seen a space shuttle
I've now experienced the force of 4G's pulling and pushing on my body.
I've now seen the Saturn 5 rocket, the one that took men up to the moon.

Nuff said =)

4 comments:

Jon Woo said...

dont just stop there... tell us what it was like!

Blue Bottled Eye said...

I will dude. I'll blog about it when I finally get some free time. Probably after Thursday. But it was a humbling and inspirational experience to just stand there and watch some of humans greatest achievements up close. And to understand the sacrifices and disappointments made to achieve all of these, even the lives lost during the process, it taught me a whole lot on not giving up and about chasing dreams.

Jon Woo said...

haha. that's great to hear. man the size of that thing! and.....your hair!!! what happened to it?haha

Blue Bottled Eye said...

Hahaha... I got inspired by your dreads and decided that I wanted to have one too... so I'm now in the growing stage =P