Monday, November 24, 2008

Back

Wow... It has been more than a week since I last updated this space and suddenly I feel so alien. It's like Yes, that's what it feels like.

But anyways, I'm back, never to be gone again, I hope. *crosses fingers*

So, what have I been up to? Well, the usual. It's been the same thing day in day out. It is always from one page to the next, one equation to the other, one assignment to the one succeeding it, and the librarian knows me so well that he knows what to get me everytime I go to the circulation desk! But it's good that way because he and I are now friends.

Moving on, I've found a new love!!! Online shopping!! And yes, I can feel myself falling slowly, and slowly into its grasp. I'm amazed how stuff online are so much cheaper than the ones on the shelves and how much more easier it is to get it. The only drawback is the shipping time. Standard shipping is about 5 business days on Amazon. So, if you're reading this, you know what to get me for Christmas *hints*

Oh, it's 10.07... I told myself I'll study at 10.00. Ciao.

No comments: