Tomorrow will be the last day of classes before the Thanksgiving Holiday begins. I for one am definitely looking forward to it. Of course, I know that I won't entirely enjoy the holidays because I know that I still have a few more projects to get done, but at least I can now have some time to do some searching for things that I've been looking for.
It amazes me how fast time has passed by since I got here. I have not counted, but I think that I've been gone for about 13 weeks? And all of a sudden, when people ask me, I tell them that I'll be back in 6 months time. That's three shorter than I would have said had you asked me on the 17th of August. And before I know it, I'd be booking the tickets for the flight back home. Living abroad definitely isn't one of the most easiest things I've ever done, but when it comes to learning, it is safe to say that I have learnt a whole lot of new things, both academically and about life in general. What those lessons are? Well, it's already 11 pm and I really don't want to speak about it now. But maybe you can ask me when I'm free.
But anyhow, it's been great so far and I think its time for me to crash right now. Good night!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment