I think that Malaysian English is cool! Seriously. It's so cool that I now call it the lah-power!
I don't know lah... Since I got here I've enjoyed using the lah's and mah's and everything else that makes up the Malaysian English and the best part is, no one gives me the stares. Initially, I thought that I'd loose the Malaysian way of speaking when I got here, but believe it or not, I think it is actually getting thicker! Maybe it's because of the Malaysian pride and patriotism that I feel *cough cough*
Anyways, holidays are about to come to an end. As expected it was a rather uneventful holiday, except the awesome thanksgiving party which I had. You want to know why it was awesome? It was because, it was hosted by a Malaysian doctor. And according to the immigrant equation, Malaysian host must surely equal to Malaysian cooking, which in this case proved to be true!
Oh, on another note, why the **** does the world have to be so small?? Ikan betul lah!!!!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment