After 10 months of waiting, and 27 hours of flying, it feels great to be back! Wohoo!! And what was the first Malaysian food I had? Satay, followed by Nasi Lemak. All at the glorious hour of around midnight =P
But the best part was at the airport. After getting out of Korean Air's Airbus A330, I literally waltzed out of the airport. No questions asked, except for filling up some health form. No screening, no temperature checks, nothing! Absolutely nothing! So,with this in mind, I've decided to put myself under quarantine, until I can get a proper doctor to run some tests on me to see if everything is alright. As excited as I am to come home and meet all my friends, I have to also think about their safety. But personally, I feel fine, and we shall hang out! For shizzle!
Oh, my mom couldn't recognize me as I was walking out of the airport. This gave me the opportunity to sneak out and approach her from the back. You should have seen the look on her face! My dad was excited too! Oh, and my mom loves my hair. She suggested I get an ear ring to complement it. I'm serious!! =D
Off to bed~
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
\m/ \m/
Post a Comment