Friday, June 12, 2009
Fade
You know what is depressing? I open my dashboard, and see rows upon rows of saved drafts. I know I should update them, but I really don't feel like it. I've completely lost interest in blogging. I should have reached my 1000th post about 20 posts ago, but all the drafts just doesn't make the 1000th post thing valid. I really feel like just deleting this entire blog, but knowing me, I probably won't. Too many memories in here. I sometimes read my old posts and try to find the reason I wrote them and what their meanings were. Of course, I always end up laughing at how silly they sound. Plus, I no longer feel inspired to write anymore. Kurt Cobain once said that it's better to burnout than to fade away. I feel like this whole thing is just fading away. Not good. Not good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment