Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bye Bye

After 10 months in the states, I'm finally going to make that 10000 mile trip journey back to Malaysia. It's going to be 3 different flights, across 2 continents and one ocean, for a total of a little more than 27 hours of flight time plus transit.

I'm excited. But like I said previously, a little nervous as well.

My 10 months here has been both challenging and fun at the same time. I don't want to go into detail, but, some days were good, while some days didn't go out as how I would have liked it to, but that's what makes life, life. Right? What's the point in sailing through smooth waters all the time? It is only in rough waters that you learn to understand the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of the ship. Once you understand all these things, then you can go ahead and build a better vessel. If you don't like sailing on the water, you build a submarine. That's how I see life.

Oh well... Another 8 hours, and its time for my first flight.

Sayonara Daytona.

No comments: