Wednesday, July 2, 2008

When Wings Take To The Air

Tonight we're in our element. Where our passions meet and our inspirations soar to the sky. I may have seen the shine in your eyes everytime I spoke about it but now I will see what you will be like when we come face to face with the real thing.

My arms can no longer keep still. Like the wings of a bird, they want to fly. But with the ever present hesitation, I doubt that they will fly more than they ever did.

Make it up is what they tell me to do. But how can I proceed when I don't know what to prepare for? Are the sounds at the back of my head correct or are they just a magnification of the devil who wishes me no good like it always has?

I find it hard to believe innocence anymore. There always is a hidden meaning. One you will never know unless you find out. Skill or not? The question is, do I want to find out? Yes, I want to. But what will that mean? So is it better off for me not to know and go on as if nothing happened? The unknown again.

What it this was different?
What if I really did miss my golden boat and everything that comes after this are nothing more than vain attempts to heal a gangrenous wound?

No comments: