Where do we go next?
..................................................................................
So its about 18 days more to go before the day. Anybody want to join me on an eating rampage? I certainly am in the middle of one. But I have one problem. What shall I eat? What would I end up missing the most. The answer is that I don't know what exactly I'd miss the most. Both my parents and my peers have asked me the question but all I can answer back is with the general term of "Malaysian Food." Any suggestions anyone? I'd like a few.
Its a Thursday morning and I'm listening to stuff from Aerosmith. Stuff that most people wouldn't know of. I wish I could play like Joe Perry, but you and I know that its never going to happen. I'm just not cut out for playing like that. I just don't have the fingers and the musical dexterity. Plus I'm just not crazy enough to spend half the day sitting down and practicing. I may love playing but somehow I feel like I'm loosing the passion to play. Its as if I have either passed my peak or I just don't want to do it like I used to. Or maybe its because my Schec is just boring me out and its time for a Gibson and a Hughes & Kettner. I knew I would have to say this someday. But then again, it isn't such a bad thing afterall. Someday, one day, I will have you Gibson. Like it or not.




2 comments:
I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.
haha.. cool.. But may I know who this is?
Post a Comment