Friday, August 22, 2008

Daytona Pictures

Finally, after four days, as promised, pictures from my new home. I don't have much at the moment but I hope that this will do.


Nah, this isn't the artic.


The room, when we first got in.


At the top of my shelf.


Elena, Sara, College Friends, May, Vienna, Shaza, Katherine. Rachel, you're banner will be up soon. I promise.


Thar's our beds. Want to take a guess which one is mine?


This is my desk


This is where I go to school....Yes, its that wet around here.


People here are really serious about their city.


My food pile...Its half done.


The cokes here are huge. This is a 2 liter bottle.


Car prices....they're just insane.


I'm now a proud AT&T customer...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon Woo said...

wow...haha. place looks good. eh, drop me a text from your phone an gimme your number!

Elena's said...

*gasp* I see something there!!! =) heeheeheee......

Elena's said...

dating for dummies??!?! hahahaha. so cool!!! hahahahaha....

Blue Bottled Eye said...

>Jon: Yeah, its pretty nice actually. Lots of nice cars around. But too bad the weather has been a pain. But I think the worst is over now.
Sure, I'll give it to you online.

>Elena: Hahaha... That wasn't my idea..seriously..haha. Sara gave it to me. Ask her. Maybe she knows..hahah. What do you see? ;)