The top of my shelf, has so many words and efforts to remind me of home. I wish I had a portal which I can jump in and out of anytime that takes me to anywhere I want to go so I don't have to miss anybody. I want them, I just go and get them.
oh man...come to think of it... I made you overly emo dy...... you're supposed to smile because of the memories we've all made man.... the things we said... yea... we miss ya loads too! don't look at it too often! hahaha... =)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Lamborghini Gallardo Ferrari F40 Ferrari 360 Modena Ford GT40 Ford Mustang SL55 SL65 CLS55 Brabus SV12 Brabus Biturbo BMW M3, V8 Audi A5 Chevrolet Corvette Chevrolet Camaro Dodge Viper Dodge Challenger Maserati Quattroporte Rolls Royce Convertible Toyota Prius Hummer Limo Rocket Truck Black Hawk UH-60 Chinook F-16 F-18 F P-51 Avenger Saturn V Space Shuttle
2 comments:
oh man...come to think of it... I made you overly emo dy...... you're supposed to smile because of the memories we've all made man.... the things we said... yea... we miss ya loads too! don't look at it too often! hahaha... =)
Haha... hello.. but I do smile everytime I look at them!! haha.. =)
Post a Comment