Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Lost Idea

Warning: Don't read if you don't like whinging.



The exit is right over there.

It feels weird to be on a Formula 1 weekend away from home and at a completely different time zone. It feels weird to be without a guitar while a few of my floor mates do. I think I shall go and get myself a guitar tomorrow. I don't know where I'm going to get it but all I know is that I'm going to. I keep thinking about Black Balloon. I want to respond to my emails but I'm just too blank to think of a reply. I always am anyways. My camera has been acting up. What happened to the colors and why on earth does it keep fogging up? I should have listened to Sara and Prada. I should have just said what I had to and just got the out of there. At least I wouldn't have my head in two places right now. I find the lack of organization in this place to be appalling. But on the bright side, no more Ms. Fay.
-End-

I just can't wait for classes to start and for everything to settle down. The last few days have been a complete roller coaster. I've been clueless half the time and if it wasn't for Callum I'd probably be lost even more. But that's what you get for being too calm. You just seem to forget what you have to do. But I guess that's the deal with being here. You're either in it or out of it and right now I'm nowhere near it. And it is not how I plan to roll. I don't just want an idea. I want something tangible. Something I can touch, feel and imagine what it should be... But today is a new day and I don't want to keep wasting it. I need to be big. For you at least.



I wish I was somewhere else right now, alone with my camera, alone with nature and alone where I rule everything.

Ratings for this place: 5/10

4 comments:

Jon Woo said...

awww man...haha. give it time lah, you'll fit in soon enough. those i know who went there started out like tht also. in the end, they fit right in and now theyre enjoying it there.

- CheL - said...

Baka, no worries, you'll be fine. YOu always are anyways, so why should now be any different? It won't. You'll be right at home in a week or two. once you've got your guitar and the flow of things start, everything will fall into place. I'm sure of it. hehehe.. Misses much ~... =D

Blue Bottled Eye said...

Haha.. chilling.. I fit in perfectly here. In fact, the settling in part was easy. Was was not easy was the disorganized nature of stuff over here. Back in Malaysia , everything is so easy to do and to understand. Here, even getting a number can age you by years. Registering for classes can take hours when back home it took less than 30 minutes. BUt yeah, I do hope I start getting used to the system over here cuz whatever it is, it doesnt make any sense to me right now. But thanks for the concern haha.

McPot said...

owh owh if you get homesick you shake the seashells thingy .. then you can hear that 'kling, klang' noise hahaha