Saturday, August 16, 2008

They Roll Inside

If I could shed a tear, I would. My sorrows in saying goodbye overwhelming my excitement in going on my dreams. I don't want to say goodbye. There are too many memories, too many things left to do. I wish that we didn't have to separate. But then, this is our lives. We have our own paths to walk and I hope that our paths will converge again. I'll keep praying for that day to come. Its only now that I understand just how much I love you guys.

Jon, you've been an amazing friend of mine over the years. I really could never have asked for anyone better. All the random mamaks and jammings, the good times and the not so good times, it was a real pleasure going through all of them with you. I'd do it again anyday. And to know that I've got someone to watch my back the way you do, really teaches me a whole lot about the business of being a friend. And yes, we should work as a team again and blitz everyone else! One blues bar coming up!

Elena, my cili padi friend. I can still remember the first time we met. It was pretty cool actually and that game where we had to mix all kinds of food and then eat them was awesome. I know that after that we lost contact for a while but thankfully, after a year we met again and began to speak to each other. And from there, my admiration for you as a person really grew and my fondness of having you as a friend grew as well. And now that all those years have past (someone getting prettier as a result!!), and that we have shared and learnt a whole lot from each other, I have nothing but good words and thoughts about you.

David, who ever knew that playing counter strike would be could result in a great friendship? I still remember the moment of that handshake dude and I'll always look upon it as what one would call a turning point because without it, none of what I am today and the amazing people that I'm so privileged to know would be possible. Plus, Nimitz was probably one of the best things that we've ever created and it was fun to relive it not too long ago. I'm definitely gonna miss having you around in person.

Sara, thanks to Mr. Woo we now have known each other for about 3 years and every bit of it has been fun. The only difference is that last time you used to listen to Foo Fighters but now all you listen to is *Dook Dook Dook* Is it any fun? Haha. But moving on, its been great knowing you and to have been through all that we have in the time that we had. And no, you will never see me drunk, ever. Not even tipsy.

Rachel, if knowing someone ever was a surprise, I think that knowing you definitely fit the bill. Back then, we hardly knew each other or even said a word to each other. Well, not until that "Book Fair Incident" I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Look at us now! What I'll really remember from our friendship is how similar yet so different we are. And you're probably one of the very few people that can actually get me to keep on talking, very much against my nature. And that is why I enjoy being in your company. Whether it be a simple chat or for a movie session, I always enjoyed it.

Shaun, my rock star friend. I still remember our "Pulse Of The Maggots" tune that we wrote back in high school. That was super fun and random altogether. And yes, people who play blues own people who play rock! Kidding. But anyways, it is a pleasure to have you as a friend. And yes, we shall have our drinking session when the time comes.

That's about all I can think of for now. I'm getting very tired. I'll continue with the list when I'm less tired. I'm supposed to go and have breakfast with Jon at 5 am but by the looks of it, I'm going to have lots of trouble waking up.

6 comments:

Jon Woo said...

yeah man...haha. guess we all still never learn that you'll never realise how important something is until you lose it. oh well, i'll see you again.

Blue Bottled Eye said...

Yeah dude.. oh well. I guess that's true. I'm gonna miss you man. A whole lot.

McPot said...

german ber emo ... aiya ...,now you make me emo edi .... ish ! the last 3 years was great wei. thanks for being an awesome friend wooh ! and i will see you drunk one day .. u wait and see hehe

Elena's said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... this is so not senthil man.... it's been great knowing ya lah....agree with jon! and yes, we will meet again! (online lah) cheers!

Blue Bottled Eye said...

Haha.. so not me eh?? haha.. And Sara, you will never see me drunk...ever..haha! Cheers everyone!

- CheL - said...

BAKAAAAAAA!!! Don't you dare come online WITHOUT your webcam attached to your com WITHOUT signing in on SKYPE. You hear?!! hehehee.. omg, I didn't know you posted this. AWWWWWW.. Thanks man, and I'm gonna miss you TONS!! * sigh * No worries, you're gonna come back and we'll go on OFFICIAL MINI SKIRT BUYING BUSSINESS. OMSBB. Yeahhh! :) Always MY baka kay! =D