The sun didn't shine but I managed to get one of my dream shots.
Look at how far we've come. From a world war two fighter to a modern day fighter jet.
F-15 Eagle. Not a single one of these have been lost in an aerial combat since it rolled out of the production facility.
It the first time where I was choked with so many different emotions as I took a picture. It was difficult not to feel them as the commentator narrated the history of the US Air Force, the wars that it has fought and is fighting and to all the men and women who have paid the ultimate price.
I want one! This truck is powered by two jet engines by the way.
When was the last time you saw a C-130 Hercules powered by its propellers, an additional 8 rockets and do a 45 degree climb?
The Blue Angels.
It was an awesome experience to watch my favorite fighter jets and warplanes do insane stunts. The Blue Angels were amazing and the rocket truck and the bombing runs were phenomenal. The Americans really know how to put on a good show.
Gosh... I can't wait for the next one on the 9th of November and this time I shall remember to bring spare batteries.
p.s. Sorry for the bad quality pictures. I still haven't found my way around shooting shots like these in an overcast weather.




2 comments:
try boosting your contrast and saturation a bit in your pics, they do seem a bit lifeless. either that, or shoot in RAW and process the pics to your heart's content! i now love shooting in RAW, xept for the fact they slice the memory available by two thirds.
The reason I didn't boost the contrast too high was to preserve the details and I didn't shoot in raw because my raw software is at home =/
But yea,the pics do look a lil lifeless.
Post a Comment