Ahh...Finally. A bit of darkness around me. My roommate just went to sleep and he turned all the lights off. I don't know why, but I just love being in a dark place. I enjoy taking long walks out at night, at places where there are very few people to interrupt. I enjoy listening to the sounds of the night. If you listen closely, you can hear mother nature speak. She speaks through her insects, her breeze, and somewhere in the distance, humanity talks back. They talk back with their cars, their aeroplanes, and the sound of their feet as they walk along their paths. Bit the best sound that night produces is silence.
I know I'm not making any sense. I don't blame you.
I finally got assigned to a room for the fall semester. I've got three other roommates, and all three of them are internationals. Well, at least, one of them used to be, until he got his citizenship. Apparently, we got a room in the most poplar floor of our building. The third floor. You see, though the building I'm about to live in is brand new, about a year or so, there have been problems with its pluming system. Sometimes, warm water never reaches the higher floors, and occupants are forced to take their showers in cold water, something which I'm glad will not happen on my floor...I hope.
Anyways, I want to sleep now. I've got a potentially long day ahead of me.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment