Monday, March 30, 2009

Mustang

I finally rode in Ford Mustang GT!! It was the most awesome experience I ever had in a car. Imagine accelerating all the way up to 160kph on a satellite road! Everything about the car was amazing. Eventhough I was only a passenger, the experience of riding in a muscle car is just tremendous. The rumble of the V8 engine is solid and sounds like it wants to eat humans for breakfast. The acceleration seemed almost effortless. The grip levels were insane, and the braking power is just madness. Imagine coming from 120kph to a complete standstill in less than a few seconds?? At one point the experience was so scary, that I had to tell Ramon to cool it down. He was going very very quickly through the narrow roads leading up to the place where Steve lived. But it was an awesome experience. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of one. V8 blocks are just awesome!!

Anyways, we had a great time watching the race yesterday. Before the race, Stephen, Ramon and I were talking about the Mustangs which Steve and Ramon had. We popped the hoods open, revved the engines at 1.30 in the morning, and then went back in for some beer and chips fueled Formula 1 session. I can't wait to do it all over again next week.

2 comments:

kylie said...

hoi so cool la...cars cars...cars..lol...i find ford mustang are chun! hhaha...XD

Blue Bottled Eye said...

Haha.. Yeah, Mustangs are awesome!