You know what feels weird? After all of these months of waiting, in a little over 2 weeks, I will board 3 different planes to make that 10000 odd miles back home.
In some ways I do feel excited, but in many ways, I actually feel really nervous. It's like me going through a whole new experience again. I've really settled in well over here. I have made and met many great, and amazing people. I have done some pretty cool things with them. I've become used to the lifestyle over here. So suddenly, the thought of going back, is actually one that is nerve wrecking, simply because, I don't know what to expect. I've noticed that many of my contemporaries have gone a long way since, and thinking about it, though it makes me glad, makes me wonder. How much different from then?
I never thought I'd say this, but somehow, I feel like a stranger. A stranger in my own home.
Ahhh... But then again, this is why we have mamaks. The perfect place for readjusting.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Kita akan pegi mamak.... apabila korang tiba kat Subang k? ajak semua kawan ko! kita pegi mamak bistro! chun tak chun!
Eh eh, mestilah chun, Mak Cik Elena binti Aminah Lee=P
Post a Comment