Music has been taking a center stage in my life lately, and I like it. It's something that I really can't explain. If there's one world that I enjoy immersing myself in, music has to be a really big part of it. Whether I'm making, or simply just listening to it, I feel right at home with it. It's what's keeping me awake right now in spite of my coming responsibilities. It's my cocaine, heroine,and ecstasy. The constant search for that perfect tune, the constant search for that perfect high. Nothing gets better than the next one. Maybe that's why I'm so disconnected from the outside world. I've always got something playing in my head. More than enough to drown out the voices of the people around me.
Now you know why I've got so little to say all the time. Now you know why I'm never there even though I physically am. Now you know the reasons for my varied expressions. Now you know why my mouth moves, my hands strums, and my head bangs eventhough there is no sound. It's because I've got a louder voice in my head that implores me to listen and act everytime it plays. A louder voice that implores me to search for that perfect high. It really is an addiction. An addiction that I don't know whether or not to look for a cure.
Happy Mer-Dead-Cow.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment