Peaceful mornings to eat my breakfast in. No longer do I have to rush anywhere. Just chill. For now at least.
So far it's been good. It's cool meeting up with some of my mates, and of course, the band mate. Can't help but feel like I'm in one of those UG stories. But hey, what the heck right? At least it gives me momentum to go and get my Les Paul. They say the more you think about it, and the more you want it, it just might come to you. It's the law of attraction. =D
Oh yeah, guess what I found witting around at the back at Walmart??? FOSTERS!!!!! A damn big can too, and of course, a good ol'6 pack for me mates and I. And since I'm officially legal, *hehehe rubs hands together* I see a bright future of riffing, soloing and airplanes. Seriously!
Evenflow, thoughts arrive like butterflies.
He don't know, so he chases them away.
Someday yet, he'll begin his life again.
\m/
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment