Ever get that feeling where you have so much to say, but you don't know where to start, so you end up not saying them after all? Well, I'm feeling that right now.
Just yesterday, I got elected president to a club I don't really care much about. In fact, during the whole time, I had my pillow in front of me, resting my head on top of the table, randomly bashing everyone with my usual colorful language. I love colorful language. And yes, one thing led to another, and now I'm the president. But since I already am, I might as well try to do a good job, and get the club rolling.
Then I finally got my guitar back from Ramon. I left it with him over the summer. The strings are rusted, and the only reason I can't change them is because the strings I ordered form Musician's Friend on the 20th of August has still not arrived. Speaking of guitars, I placed an order for a Les Paul this afternoon. And like I said before, I'm not going to get it until mid November.
I think I'm going to go o sleep now. I have absolutely nothing to do. I just came back from dinner.
Another pointless post.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment