Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Boring

I'm sleepy, I'm hungry and I am bored. Life over the course of the past two weeks or so has been as interesting as waiting for cement to dry. Serious. Apart from a few things, I have absolutely nothing left to do. What a waste of life. College has been boring. Both differential equations and engineering statics have been somewhat a challenge but its challenges are easily overcome by a little practice and reading which could be done in almost no time. Speaking of which, I had statics exam today. It was hillarious. Imagine discussing the answers to your exam when your lecturer is seated right in front of you? I had the slight benefit of getting the outline for my parellelogram diagram for my vector question. I doubt that we will receive a similar advantage in differentials though. Oh well. I hardly need any help on those.
They say that an idle mind is the workshop of the devil. I think that an idle mind is just another recepie for absolute disaster.

No comments: