Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Own a Lamborghini.
2. Learn to fly a Fighter Jet
3. Own a villa in the Swiss Alps
4. Go on extreme adventures
5. Raise a loving family
6. To give people hope
7. Stop Global Warming
Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Stop learning.
2. Smoking.
3. Drugs.
4. Stop giving hope.
5. To try too hard to please everyone.
6. Womanize.
7. Relieve someone of their rights
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. Pretend to be a rock star.
2. Pretend I'm driving a Lamborghini.
3. Talk to myself
4. Debate with myself.
5. Sing.
6. Blog.
7. Think.
Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1. "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"
2. "Patriots often talk about dying for their country, but never killing for their country"
3. "I think therefore I am"
4. "To be is to be perceived.
5. "Give me a fish and I shall eat for a day, teach me to fish and I will eat for a lifetime."
6. "Before curiosity killed the cat, it skilled the cat"
7. "All the world's a stage and all the men and women are merely actors"
Seven favourite songs from all time.
1. Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi
2. Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
3. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica
4. Rythm Divine - Enrique Iglesias
5. My Sacrifice - Creed
6. Country Roads - John Denver
7. Slither - Velvet Revolver
Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. Renege on your words
2. Become an enemy
3. Harass the disabled or the unfortunate
4. Become a sexist / racist/
5. Trade global peace and security for personal gains.
6. Destroy nature and its wonderful creatures for personal gains.
7. Do away with human rights
TAGS:
Anybody
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment