The first picture of the day: Nickie drinking water
Bored, waiting for the bus. Notice the covered yawn.
Leonard illustrates a very important point to Justin and Nickie. Iggy and Chong can only watch the trio as the drama unfolds.
Leonard, Maryanne and Nickie
The sleeping Chong Siek Yew. One victim down, 5 more to go.
Nickie sleeping with his mouth wide open. Have we any flies?
Ignatius dreaming about a very serious dream. I wonder what that is?
Leonard laughs as I photograph Justin sleeping. And Nickie still has his mouth wide open. Did you notice his slightly open eyes as well?
Look who's lauging now, Lennie.
Our first stop. A Petronas gas station
The bus and the shutterbug
Rain and trees.
And finally after some very patient waiting, I present to you the Sleeping Maryanne.
After some very challenging hours on the bus, we're finally here!!!!
A dreamy Chong.
Lovely clouds
A view of the jetty.
Now, now. I know we are all patient people but where on boody earth is our taxi?
Err...What do you mean we have to wait longer?
Sigh... so much for Penang efficiency. I think I'll just sit here and have my own protest.
Playing that card game
Grandfather, Khong and Maryanne at Gurney Drive
Iggy, Grandfather and Khong
They seem to be enjoying their meal.
Posers by the marina
The bachelors. Wonder if they spotted any ladies up where they are pointing?
Nickie and the Trader
Bubbles
The port, as seen from Gurney Drive
Some random photography
I just couldn't resist taking another picture of the night sea
The resting gang
Penang does have green trees.
On our way bak to Khong's car.
A very sleepy Ignatius
Alright so here are a few pictures from day 1. I would though like to appologise for not being able to post more group shots because they were all ruined.




No comments:
Post a Comment