What a way to start the day. Fisrt I went to pick my results up. Which were not so good. The, I went out with my Penang gang. And once I had gotten home, my maid told me that I had a letter. The letter is a big white Fedex package. I looked for the sender and the sender was Embry - Riddle. I thought that they had sent to announce my rejection. But upon opening the package, this was what I saw.
Dear Senthil,
Congratulations! I am pleased to announce your admission to a bachelor degree at Embry- Riddle Aeronautical University for the Fall 2008 semester. Your academic background demonstrates a strong potential for success at Embry-Riddle. Admission is based on your academic and life accomplishments with a mutual understanding that you will continue your successful work at a comparable level of performance.
And now, I am so happy that it almost hurts.
It has always been my dream to attend this university and to be accepted in such a manner, I really don't know what else to say. It has always been my passion to work and learn with the best and now I know that I can realise this passion. Of course, this is only the beginning but I will hold on through the entire race and see where I end up. It comes to show that dreams, no matter how impossible it may seem, if you work at it, will become a reality. And if I can do it, I don't see no reason why you can't.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment