Tuesday, November 6, 2007
A Short Note
Perhaps one of the the biggest miracles ever to hit the Internet is the creation and the subsequent proper management of a certain www.youtube.com. It is because of websites like these that people like me who have not witnessed events of significant historic proportions are allowed to be transported back in time and to revel in its grandiose glory. Of course, by making these statements, I do refer to certain events which have taken the centerstage in my life and no prizes for guessing what that is. I also wish to make this announcement to let you all know of a post, which I will only post after a certain date has come and gone to pay tribute to one of the best things ever to have happened not only to me but to millions of others as well. And by saying this I am pretty sure, I speak on the behalf of those many millions as well. Whether or not my frequent readers will share my excitement of my potential post is obviously unknown. But experience tells me that they would not, save for an odd one or two. But even so, I will go on nontheless and perhaps rope in others whom I know share my joy on one of the best things ever to happen to mankind. And when I finally click the publish post tab for the abovementioned post, I shall do it with much pain as well as admiration. For this has been and still is a very,very emotional ride for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment