Monday, November 5, 2007

Fever

I lived out my first day as an English tutor today. But just as fate would have it, I reported in with a fever. A rather heavy one actually. In fact, I remember waking up several times over the course of last night feeling rather dead. Then when it was time to wake up this morning, I was in great pain. I couldn't move out of bed. I wanted to continue sleeping but, the more I did, the worse my head and body started to ache. And I couldn't sleep longer because, I had my session with Janni. But fortunately, I didn't feel bad while tutoring Janni. But then, as the day went by, things started getting much worse. The temperature started to rise and I started aching all over and to make matters worse, the dudes were late to come with me to see Terri. So, being sick of waiting, Meng and I just went in, spoke to her and went back home. After getting home, I went straight to bed and slept for a couple of hours until about 5pm. I woke up, had some noodles and stoned for the rest of the evening. Then, I went to the doctor to get some medicine, got home and went to bed. But as I started to snooze, my tummy started to ache. It fely really bad and I really felt like throwing up. Which I did after some contemplation. But the wierd thing is, I started feeling much better after throwing up and thus here I am blogging about my very unusual fever. What a way to begin the holidays.

No comments: