Kek Lok Si
The mighty Kek Lok Si
They seem awfully happy. I Wonder what the joke is about?
The twisted angle adds to the drama of what is about to come next.
Iggy seems zapped but Khong seems relaxed. I wonder why.
Penang coffee. The perfect way to start your hike.
No, we won't be running a marathon with them. They are separate. We are going on a hike.
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have worn a collared t-shirt
Guys, do you know where the toilet is?
The mighty Kek Lok Si
An abandoned car by the roadside. Or at least it seemed to be.
The beginning of our hiking trail. They looked pumped. I wonder what would they be like 20 minutes from now?
1 minute later, still chugging along in high spirits.
Any hints of fatigue? Nah, I don't think so. These dudes and dudette are tough.
Nickie needs the toilet....badly.
Follow the leader
The tired hikers. We were only half way there and some of us were already tired.
The look says it all
This was where the muddy trail began.
We were fooling around by the "gate"
Oi!!!! Give me my handphone lar!!!
The posers by the dam. The straight NIckie, The Rockstar, The two Body Builders, The Relaxed Dude and The Monkey.
We too a short break at the dam. The view was magnificent. But too bad the photographer was a real douchebag.
Justin
Nickie, Myself and Maryanne.
Ignatius, Chong and Leonard
The whole gang.
The classic love story. First you fight.
Then you hold hands.
A view of the dam. I loved the serenity.
The lush greenery really captivated me. It had a very calming effect.
I risked my camera to take this shot. I literraly went down to the water and snapped. But it was worth it.
The Three Swirls
The dam as seen from or hiking trail.
Iggy and Chong. The ultimate contradiction in facial expressions.
Another lovely view.
Maryanne is disciplining Chong. Iggy and Justin can only look on in horror.
Some random photography.
Queen of Swing.
Leo: GRR... If only I were in Iggy's place.
One glance and you might think that this tree looks like it is being attacked by big red worms.
But upon inspection, this is what I saw. One extremely beautiful plant.
My glam moment. It was done with manual focusing.
The view is amazing from where we were standing.
And so the boys were happily walking down the path...
Until she came along....sigh
I wonder how this tree would look at night.
This picture makes me feel proud.
A moment of vanity for Justin. A moment of horror for Chong and Leo.
Posing by the house.
I love the architecture.
A view of Penang City from atop the Air Itam dam. Notice the blanket of beautiful but dangerous smog?
The view was so amazing that even my photography skills did no justice to it.
A very beautiful plant which I had never seen before.
Penang City: A showcase of how a wonderful city is on its way to be destroyed by global warming.
Mushroom. Iggy pointed this one out to me.
I once again risked my camera to take this shot.
Slow? Finally, someone or something is starting to make sense. Our legs were close to falling off at that point.
We were attempting to touch the vine
No coverage? What do ou mean Digi doesn't have coverage in the middle of the jungle?
A groupshot
Another groupshot.
Where we had lunch.
We played card games right after we came back.




No comments:
Post a Comment