Friday, November 30, 2007

Deprived

Its 10.11 in the morning and I feel no better than a spent casing of a bullet. I feel completely dry of any enthusiasm whatsoever and I'm even finding it hard to keep my fingers steady as I type the words for this entry. Every now and then pausing for a yawn then returning to type this post. My back feels like it has already taken a good pounding and I think its just about screaming for me to stop and just lie down. My joints are completely numb and they feel awfully cold. My skin on the other hand feels very warm. No its not fever. Its just feels worn beyond use. I never knew that this is what sleep deprivation can do to a person. Your mind is awake but your body is asleep, unable to function however way you want it to. And no matter how much your body is screaming at you to sleep, your mind tells you to stay awake, fearful that an unnatural time of sleep will disrupt your biological rhythm. But I guess this is the price you pay for immersing yourself in so much fun that you don't even realize the time. I witnessed the sun rise today. Though not the sun itself, its blue hues amaze me. I will bring you pictures one day and you will see its beauty. The rest are asleep now, I wonder when breakfast will come?

No comments: