Friday, February 22, 2008

Grrr...

After today, this is what I have to say.

I harbor a great dislike towards my camera with a passion. It produces so much noise even at a modest ISO 400, making it almost impossible to shoot anything at low light without the aid of an external flash and without having to use a lower shutter speed which is never helpful for shooting indoor sports. Where's that K20 when i need it?

I've discovered that I always seem to fall in love with the best things on earth far later than I should. And as a result, I often miss what I have been waiting for when it has been there all along.

She met Barack Obama!! She freaking met Barack Obama and listened to his freaking voice at one of his political rallies in freaking Missouri!! Freak, I want to listen to him.

Dudes and dudettes, I'm leaving on the 13th of August. Eleven freaking days before my freaking birthday. But in good enough time to see Chai and good enough to go on adventures.

Grr....

No comments: