I hate how they just creep up on you and then smack you silly when you least expected it to. What's worse is that it ruins everything that you thought you had in place. In some cases, annihilation is inevitable. But thats karma I guess. If only we could change things like that and erase the past, life would be a complete bliss. But every action has a real consequence. So as long as this is the rule, you'd better start watching yourself or else, you could find yourself in one big mess that you would give anything not to have had it started.
On another note, I'm beginning to wonder whether or not what they used to do in the past was a part of one big act to get me in or one big act of a genuine will to have fun. Because whatever it is, it's beginning to look like I've completely fallen out of favor and reconcilliation is nothing but a distant possibility. A possibility which I shall not discount. But either way, at least I know who stands up for me and who doesn't. And to make life more interesting, I welcome both. Play as they will, and one day the winners and loosers would become apparent. But all I know is, I don't know who will and who wouldn't win.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment