Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sigh 8

Sometimes, I just love turning the music out so loud. So loud that it drowns out the sound of everything around me. Loud enough for my thoughts to flow uninterupted by anything else because my thoughts are sometimes the most beautiful gift that I could ever hope for. They remind me and they give me a reason to go on when everything else seems too difficult to deal with. They remind me of the people that are always there by my side. They remind me of their smiles, their joy, their words, and of all the crazy things that we've done together. Be it laughing, arguing, playing , eating , jamming, or just something as simple as hanging out. I don't know bout you but I have a soft spot for stuff like these. And its the same reason why I feel bittersweet about my soon to be journey to the United States where I'd spend at least two and a half years without all these beautiful people. No longer will I receive messages which go "I'm so blessed to have friends like the both of you" or "Baka" or "Yo dude, wanna go jamming?" or "Huh? What Happened? Tonight? Where are you? Got robbed? WHAT HAPPENED?!!?!" or "Go sleep lah!" or "Mango smoothies for the German" or "Oi! The Mclaren car looks good". Stuff like that. Sigh...

No comments: