I used to listen to it everyday. I would play it over and over again that the words would start coming out my mouth without me even realizing it. A simple smile would come to my lips and my head would start bobbing up and down. Oblivious to the watching eyes of the world. But everytime I listen o it, I tend to feel a little lonely inside. Stopped by things I can't control, I gave up without even a hint of a fight. And now, I can only look back and regret. But maybe it was for a common good.
I don't listen to it very often these days. In fact, I can't remember the last time I did. But all I know is that I miss it and I want to listen to it again.
Why did you ever have to haunt me like this? You leave me jaded before my time.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment