Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bored

I was doing some thinking lately and I've come up with the idea of moving out from Daytona Beach to Prescott, Arizona next August. The reason I want to do so is because, I personally think that despite its flashy name, Daytona is actually a very boring town. Apart from the beach, unless I have a car, there really isn't anything much to do there. Plus there isn't much to photograph. The few advantages which the Daytona campus has over the Prescott campus are that it outranks the Prescott campus, the mall is within walking distance and I don't have to deal with rattlesnakes, scorpions or spiders. I don't know how much better the Prescott campus is, but the surrounding area looks better. It sits on top of a mountain, about 5,100 feet, and is surrounded by many lakes and parks. And despite it being in the desert, the temperatures aren't too bad.

The past 12 days have been a journey of absolute boredom. It's so boring, that its just not funny anymore. I need adventure. I need to do something, before I lose my head!

No comments: