30 minutes to midnight, and the clock still stays the same, or at least the perception of it.
Sometimes, I really wish that I am high on drugs and alcohol. High enough to know what I'm saying, and high enough not to know the consequence of it. High enough not to be able to remember it the next morning. High enough so at least I'll have something to blame it on. But too bad the world wasn't built around the drunk and high, but rather built around those who dared take that flight of faith.
Saying it in your mind, and saying it in reality are two completely different things. No matter how many times you practiced, no matter how many ways you've thought of saying it, it always comes out differently. Sometimes you nail it, sometimes you don't, and that's how life goes.
But its that leap of faith that counts, its that extra ounce of courage that counts, its a question of how badly? Bad enough to want, bad enough to need, or bad enough to leave alone?
To be continued...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment