Saturday, December 20, 2008

Deafening Silence

Its weird that I'm feeling this sense of peace in a room which I was told is supposed to be the coldest in the entire house. What that means, I'm going to keep it a secret. You can ask me personally but, I am happy as it is. I may sleep with the lights on, but, I don't need any surprises.

You know, I've been thinking. Some say that they are pretty good at keeping a straight face and not allowing others to know what lies beneath them. But I'm starting to think that its a whole lot of crap, and there is no such thing as hiding from anything, because no matter how hard one tries, there always are signs. Its just that no one notices. Its like a chameleon. Just because its skin matches its surroundings, doesn't mean that it isn't there. You're just not trained enough to see it and no one is near perfect enough to completely hide it.

Hurry up and get back.

To be continued...

No comments: