How does one give birth to twins that have birthdays on different year, different month and different time?
Well.. You give birth to one on the 31st of December 2008, at around 11.26 PM and the next one on the 1st of January 2009 at 12.17 AM. That's how. And no, I'm not making this up. It really happened to a couple. I just read about it. It makes me wonder. So can the elder brother whack his little brother just because he was born 21 minutes after him? Or will there be a claim of equality? Hmm... Such deep thoughts. Oh yea? Well, what would you prefer?
Anyways, it looks like 2009 is already off to a great start. I spent the whole morning, productively gaining more, and more knowledge, and my hair is starting to become more obedient. All that's left? Saying a good FU to quite a number of people, and lambast them with a bit of what I would call "savory and constructive criticism and sign language" and then I'll be ready for 2010. Oh, I just can't wait for that part, and I know exactly who to start with. What else could I have meant when I said that I wanted to make more friends and more people happy in 2009?
Eh.. Cannot...2009 must be more positive! But then again...hehehe *influenced by the wild and whacky stories of metal and Formula 1 stars*
You know what? I think I'm gonna grab a beer.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment