Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Love Babysitting

You know, kids are the best. We were having lunch today, and my aunt asked my seven year old cousin about the type of girl that he likes. After asking a few questions, this is what happened.

Aunt: Do you like girls with big boobs or small boobs?
Joe: I want no boobs!
All of us: Laughing
(After a few moments of silence)
Joe: Mommy, What are boobs?

What did I tell you?
You know what? I think I make a good baby sitter. Here's why.

(At a restaurant having dinner, with rock music in the background)
Uncle: What is all this noise? I came here to have a meal in peace. Kids, you are all
not allowed to listen to rock music.
(After some talking)
Me: Joe. What do you want to do with your life?
Joe: I want to rock!

I rest my case =p

No comments: