Before I begin, let me offer my congratulations to David for landing a gig ant M&C Saatchi. Awesome dude!! I know that it must mean a bunch to you. Remind me to buy you a round when I get back. I know that it will only be months later, but hey, nothing's too late to celebrate right?? Especially with the crazy bunch you have =P
Moving on, my Spring Break officially began at 2.10 PM when I handed my paper back to Dr. Echeverria, and stepped out of the class room. But before I did, Dr. E, made a good comment about my paper, so I can only hope for the best. Looking good, and actually doing good, are two separate things. So, I'll only start to be happy when I get it back. Astronomy test on Wednesday was good, but we'll see what happens. But on the somehow, I don't feel as good about my Solids paper. Yes, the same paper which I spoke about on Tuesday.
But anyways, enough about all that. I promised to punch anyone who ever mentioned anything about it after my Dynamics paper yesterday. It's Spring Break!! Remember the Ships and Islands post? Well, it was about a small trip that a couple of friends and I were planning. All I can say for now is that the tickets have been paid for, and the planning will commence after a round of Steam Boat with the dudes, tonight.
Where are we going? I'll give you a clue. It starts with a B and ends with an S =P Well we won't depart until Thursday, so it's a couple of days till then, we'll see what happens. I'll have to find something to do till then. Apparently, the only times of the year where Daytona Beach comes alive is during Bike Week and Spring Break. Better enjoy those while it lasts.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Haha. Thanks dude. :) What remind. Tekan lah straight. Ahaha.
B and S? Barbados? Belarus? Hahaha.
Haha. No probs dude. You wait lah... You going to kena when I get back. Keep guessing =P
Post a Comment