Friday, May 29, 2009

Bored

Since I'm bored, and sick.

Name - What name?
Sister - Is this a question or a statement?
Brothers - Too many to name.
Shoe size - Depends on what size chart you're looking at.
Where do u live - About 28000 light years from the center of the milky way.
Favourite drinks - Jack Daniels and Johhny Walker.
Favourite breakfast - French Toast and iced coffee.
Have you been on the plane - Yes. B747,B767,A320,A330,MD80 and a B777 in a few of weeks.
Swam in the ocean - Yes. The Atlantic!
Broken someone's heart - Not that I know of.
Fallen asleep in school - Yes.
Fell of your chair - Yup
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call - Nah.
Saved e-mails - Yes.
What is your room like - Small and stuffy.
What is the last thing you ate - Wheat Bar.

EVER HAD

Chicken pox - Yes.
Stitches - None.
Broken nose - Never.
Do you believe in love at first sight - Not with humans.
Who was the last person you danced with - Someone from Oliver's wedding.
Last person who made you smile - Ramon.

TODAY DID YOU

Talked to someone you like - It depends on what you mean by like.
Kissed anyone - Nope.
get sick - I am already sick!
Talked to an ex - Nope.
Missing someone - Yeah. My homies!
Best feeling in the world - Too many to mention
Do you sleep with stuffed animals - No.
what's under your bed - Another universe.
What is the time now - 9.55 pm.

RANDOM

Is there a person on your mind right now - Nope. I can't see anyone sitting there.
Do you want children - It depends on the situation.
Do you smile often - It depends.
What colour shirt are you wearing now - White.
When did you cry last - Maybe 9 years ago?
Are you a friendly person - Yeah. I get along with people. But I don't make the effort though.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now - All around the world.
Do you eat healthy - Not as much as I would like to.
Do you still have pictures with you and your ex - Nope.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you - Nah.
If you're having a bad day , who are you most likely to go to - Jon. Because he's got dreads, and I don't. That jack ass...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time - It depends on the situation.
Are you confident - Depends.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY

1 . Pringles
2 . Heroin
3 . Whisky
4 . Beer
5 . Pot

5 Person I have to tag
....

No comments: