Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tuesday

In 3 hours and 20 minutes, my semester break will end, and I will once again be thrust into the world of books, studying, assignments and all that's associated with a summer semester. I have classes every weekday, and they all start at 8. Thankfully, one of my lecturers decided that class would start at 8.15 instead of 8. That's 15 minutes of extra sleep! In my case, that 15 minutes is not going to make any difference because, well, I sleep till 10 in the morning. It's going to be torture.

Two good news today.

1. My JPA loan as been approved. Yay!
2. *smiles*

On another note. I hate my guitar strings. They are absolutely, perfectly crap. I prefer the sound of my Elixir. This Ernie Ball set really disappointed me. Makes my dear Jasmine sound like a f*cking Kapok! Grrrr...

No comments: